February 19, 2009

'Little Fockers' Where Are You?


Meet the Parents...b/o performance: 330.4 M worldwide (bud: 55M)
Meet the Fockers...b/o performance: 516 M worldwide (bud: 80M)

Seems logical they'll make a third one given these b/o numbers. According to this source, Stiller and the rest of the crew are in talks to make Little Fockers. I can't say I'm too excited. I really enjoyed Meet the Parents; it's one of my favorite comedies of all time. Meet the Fockers didn't do it for me though. Perhaps Little Fockers will be a return to form. Anyone excited about the third installment of the Meet to Parents series?

3 comments:

  1. I was being sarcastic. They should have stopped at Meet the Parents, but money pushes people to do stupid sequels like Meet the Fockers and Little Fockers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about as excited as a duck with a bad case of blood sucking mites and wire tied around my feet!

    But no doubt the trailer will look hilarious and I'll be sucked in to watch it!

    ReplyDelete