April 10, 2009

Big Openings Are Coming Back!

Yes sir, starting next Friday, I will be resuming my weekly (or bi-weekly, depending on how busy I am) series chronicling recent notable movie releases. A brief retrospective on the year so far will come early next week. I know I for one am looking forward to seeing it come back. Since we seem to be revamping various areas of the site in preparation for the upcoming season, I thought I'd open the floor to any suggestions for how I might improve the series. After all, we do all this for you, the readers, and only partly to stroke our huge cinematic egos. So have at it.
-What, if anything, should be changed, updated, or modified about the Big Opening articles?

2 comments:

  1. I'd say throw in some hardcore nudity, but sans that...it's all good buddy

    ReplyDelete