May 7, 2008

Allow me to introduce myself...

Kudos to Kel.

My name is Keith, and I am also joining the awardscircuit.com. I'm excited to be on board, and I hope that this year is as good (if not better) than the previous years.

I will be covering the big budget summer blockbusters. So look out for those reviews. On the blog, I want to focus on the philosophy of some my favorite movies. But I promise it won't be too overdrawn and academic. Also, I'll probably make many side comments about basketball (Duke bball in particular), since I'm somewhat of a bball junkie. So, if you are a tar-hole, you know where you can go.

4 comments:

  1. Duke basketball? Excuse me while I go throw up. Either way, I look forward to many of your articles because I love reading your comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing shirt...I am truly jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard, dude! And I gotta say this really is a killer shirt (pun intended)!

    ReplyDelete