May 10, 2008

Radiohead Rocks

Good day folks,

I just got back from my first Radiohead concert; and, like any great experience, i learned a few things:

1) Radiohead is the sickest band alive, and is probably the greatest band of the last 2 decades (sorry Nickleback fans)
2) Listening to Johnny Greenwood play live is not as great as listening to his other work
3) People should stay away from trying to dance to Radiohead
4) I think I comprised of at least 37 percent of the black population at the concert
5) And don't ever put a chair over your head to protect yourself from rain (especially if someone is angrily standing behind you)

Also, Radiohead makes great music for movies... Which leads me to ask: What are some other musicians that make great music for movies? or who would you like to hear?

No comments:

Post a Comment