January 31, 2009

Since the Super Bowl is tomorrow...

Figured I'd throw it out there and ask who you ladies and gents are rooting for in the big game. I myself am a Jet fan, so obviously my team is never going to be in another Super Bowl, but this year I'm going with the Arizona Cardinals and their great offense and decent defense to upset the Pittsburgh Steelers, with their fair offense and overwhelming defense. But that's just me.
-Who do you think will come away with the Lombardi Trophy tomorrow? And also, enjoy Bruce Springsteen's halftime show!

6 comments:

  1. Steelers in a rout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess, as much as I love football, having The Boss do the halftime show means I most likely will not wander away from the TV for the first time in a while

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm only in it for the commercials

    ReplyDelete
  4. my gut tells me the Steelers...but the Cards seem like such a team of destiny at this point...as far as your Jets go, I feel ya...I'm a Lions fan...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the commercials are a letdown so far

    ReplyDelete