July 29, 2009

Cross 'Green Zone' off your Oscar list for 2009...

Not because it's a bad film, but because it's not coming out until 2010. The March release date doesn't give it too great a chance next year, but early releases might do better this year (The Hurt Locker, for example), and it could expand to next year. We shall see, but read the story (it's another version of the story I posted earlier on 'The Wolfman' being moved to February, just updated with 'Green Zone' info) here if you want...

3 comments:

  1. Good news for The Hurt Locker I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dammit I wanted it to come out and just destroy hurt locker. I'm still putting it on my lists at years end though cuz I saw it this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it wouldn't destroy The Hurt Locker, it's not like it's comparing Schindler's List to Transformers 2...

    ReplyDelete