We're not sure what has happened since last November, but now Sylvester Stallone tells Empire magazine that another "Rambo " movie isn't happening after all.
"I think Rambo's pretty well done. I don't think there'll be any more. I'm about 99 per cent sure," he told the magazine in the latest issue.
So what will the almost 64-year-old actor concentrate on instead?
"We are very serious... we're already working on an [Expendables] sequel," he said.
He lined up quite a cast for the August 13 release. In addition to Sly, The Expendables stars Jason Statham, Jet Li, Dolph Lundgren, Eric Roberts , Randy Couture, Steve Austin, David Zayas, Giselle Itie, Charisma Carpenter, Gary Daniels, Terry Crews and Mickey Rourke.
It also features the much talked about cameo by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis
-Sly had been planning on another Rambo flick, but the sequel to The Expendables could be a better idea, to me at least...thoughts?