February 20, 2008

Who WILL Be LAST?

Who do you think will in last place or least likely to win? We'll never get our answer but its nice to discuss, isn't it? Comment!

My picks:
Picture - Atonement (sad but true)
Actor - I think Viggo. As statistics might say Jones, I think when he finally got nominated, the Academy threw him a little bit of votes here and there.
Actress - Cate Blanchett. You can't possibly vote for her twice. Can you?
Supporting Actor - Philip Seymour Hoffman. Once honored in a mediorce film puts him last.
Supporting Actress - Saoirse Ronan - actually any of the women can win but she's the youngest and the "least due"
Director - Tony Gilroy - I think they like Reitman a little bit more.
Original Screenplay - I'm going to go with Lars and the Real Girl but The Savages may not be too far ahead.
Adapted Screenplay - I picked Away from Her to upset No Country for Old Men which likely will be wrong but in the case I am right, Atonement takes it again.

1 comment:

  1. Best Pic: Clayton
    Actress: Blanchett
    Actor: Tommy Lee
    S. Actor: PSH
    S.Actress : S.Ronan
    Animated Feature: Surf's Up (even though there is no way Rat won't win, Persepolis is stronger than Surf)
    Director: Gilroy (M. Clayton got the noms, won't get too many wins)
    O. Screenplay: Lars
    A. Screenplay : Away From Her
    Make Up (Just for laughs) - Norbit.

    ReplyDelete