December 8, 2007

Some more Globe Placement

-Not that it matters since the film bombed, but Robert Redford, Tom Cruise, and Meryl Streep are all going supporting at the Globes for Lions for Lambs. No SHOT! (Wait a minute, can Streep be nominated?................Nah!)

-Michael Cera is going Lead Actor in a Musical or Comedy for Juno. I can't see it happen, the category is pretty full.

-Tommy Lee Jones is Supporting for No Country for Old Men and Josh Brolin is Lead (I think people know that already)

-I like the Rails & Ties poster, but it has nothing to do with this post. LOL

2 comments:

  1. Lions has no shot, a hell of a lot of talent, but it tanked. The cast can be placed where ever they like, it's not going to make a difference. Michael Cera will get his due sometime, but Juno is all Ellen Page and Diablo Cody or nothing. No Country for Old Men is probably this year's frontrunner (along with Atonement), but I think it's only acting hope is Javier Bardem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't ever underestimate Meryl Streep. I don't think she'll get nominated but I wouldn't be surprised if she was. I also wouldn't be surprised if Johnny Depp got a double Lead Actor-C/M nomination (ST and AWE) but I doubt it.

    ReplyDelete