August 4, 2009

Today's Trailers: I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell, The Open Road, and The Blind Side

First up is the mildly humorous trailer for the indie film adaptation of the guilty pleasure bestseller 'I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell':
I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell


Next is the trailer for the aptly titled road trip flick 'The Open Road':

Finally, we have the second book adaptation today (third if you count the earlier look at The Lovely Bones), a sort of biopic of NFL rookie Michael Oher called 'The Blind Side':


-Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. This could be a very good (or very bad) time for I Hope They Serve Beer In Hell to come out. Undoubtedbly there will be comparisons to The Hangover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm so in love with The Blind Side. Yes, even though I hated the look of My Sister's Keeper. Perhaps it's the Sandra Bullock thing, who I have such a guilty pleasure of watching on film!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The books that both films are based on are actually pretty good, so we shall see

    ReplyDelete