September 6, 2009

New Reviews on the Main Page as well as the last days of ACCA voting!

Indeed, the site now has new reviews of films like Taking Woodstock, Halloween II, In The Loop, and The Informers, among others for everyone to read and enjoy, as well as additional reviews added to many of the films already reviewed on the Reviews page, so definitely check all of those out too on the Reviews page, which can be found here.
On the ACCA front, voting is coming to a close soon, so make sure to get your vote in if you haven't had the chance to already! It's gonna be a close one, I can feel it...
-Enjoy the reviews and be sure to leave feedback!

3 comments:

  1. In the Loop is currently my favorite comedy of the year. Smart, sophisticated and a breath of fresh air; very well made. I also agree that Taking Woodstock is a fine film as a light comedy, though I think the third act really meanders and loses steam. Still, I'd recommend it.

    Can't wait to see the ACCA winners. I think it might be pretty interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with In the Loop. It's a great film that works on all cylinders. It's intelligent, but incredibly funny. I'm recommended it to everyone I know.

    ReplyDelete