2010 World Narrative Competition
- The Founders Award for Best Narrative Feature – When We Leave (Die Fremde), directed and written by Feo Aladag. (Germany).
- Best New Narrative Filmmaker – Kim Chapiron for Dog Pound, written by Kim Chapiron and Jeremie Delon. (France).
- Best Actor in a Narrative Feature Film – Eric Elmosnino as Serge Gainsbourg in Gainsbourg, Je t’Aime…Moi Non Plus, directed and written by Joann Sfar. (France).
- Best Actress in a Narrative Feature Film – Sibel Kekilli as Umay in When We Leave (Die Fremde),directed and written by Feo Aladag. (Germany).
The 2010 World Documentary Competition
- Best Documentary Feature – Monica & David, directed by Alexandra Codina. (USA).
- Best New Documentary Filmmaker – Clio Barnard for The Arbor (UK).
New York Competition Categories:
2010 Best New York Narrative Competition
- Best New York Narrative – Monogamy, directed by Dana Adam Shapiro, written by Dana Adam Shapiro and Evan M. Weiner. (USA).
2010 Best New York Documentary Competition
- Best New York Documentary – The Woodmans, directed by C. Scott Willis. (USA, Italy, China).
Short Film Competition Categories:
2010 Best Narrative Short Competition
- Best Narrative Short – Father Christmas Doesn’t Come Here, directed by Bekhi Sibiya, written by Sibongile Nkosana, Bongi Ndaba. (South Africa).
2010 Best Documentary and Student Short Competition
- Best Documentary Short – White Lines & The Fever: The Death of DJ Junebug, directed and written by Travis Senger. (USA).
- Student Visionary Award – some boys don’t leave, directed by Maggie Kiley, written by Matthew Mullen, Maggie Kiley. (USA).
TRIBECA FILM FESTIVAL VIRTUAL CATEGORIES:
The 2010 Tribeca Film Festival Virtual winners were voted on by the TFF Virtual premiumpassholders.
- Tribeca Film Festival VIRTUAL Best Feature Film: Spork, directed and written by J. B. Ghuman, Jr. (USA).
- Tribeca Film Festival VIRTUAL Best Short Film: Delilah, Before, directed Melanie Schiele.