January 2, 2010

Greetings and Salutations!

Hello to all of the Awards Circuit staff and readers,

I hope my bio and pic that just went up on the site give you some sense of who I am. I want to add what a pleasure and privilege it is to get to be working on site with so many amazing writers. It is also a great honor of mine to be able to be read by everyone in the Awards Circuit universe. I look forward to interacting with all of you via the blog and message board throughout this unique Oscar season, and of course, all year long. As Billy Crystal would say, see you at the movies.

Cheers,


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Awards Circuit. I'm sure we're all looking forward to your future work here and hope you have a great time at this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He knows his stuff. You'll like him...

    ReplyDelete