March 22, 2010

Behold our first full staff Chart predictions of the year, plus new reviews!

In case you hadn't noticed, the Main Page of The Awards Circuit is full of new things to check out. We begin with the first Chart predictions of the year. Go here to see how each of us on staff see the winners of next year's Oscars being. It's early, but hey, never to early to start feeling things out. Be sure to let us know what you think!
We also have some new reviews, starting with an early look at Chloe, along with reviews of Brooklyn's Finest, City Island, and She's Out of My League. All the reviews so far this year can be found here, so take a look!
Finally, we have some new Soundtrack reviews, found here. Take a gander and keep an eye out for more to come.
-Thoughts on the new chart predictions and reviews?

5 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, even at this early stage I think we can bet that you've all got Animated Film right in your Chart Predictions. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not so sure, as much as I love Pixar, Sylvain Chomet is coming out with his second film this year. I think it's called The Illusionist. If it's anything like The Triplets of Belleville it will give Toy Story 3 a run for it's money.

    -Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the title, and yes, it should be the primary competition, if I had to guess. I'll post the trailer in a bit.

    ReplyDelete