December 6, 2009

A second review for Brothers, a new review of Red Cliff, and a reminder to follow all of The Awards Circuit's staff on Facebook and Twitter!

Indeed, for today's update to The Awards Circuit, we start with two new reviews. We have a second review to go along with the early review of Brothers, as well as a review of John Woo's latest film Red Cliff. Both can be found here, so read and enjoy!
Also, we want to remind you that if you're looking to stay in contact with us here at the site, you can find us all on Facebook (under our names) or on Twitter through the following links: Clayton Davis, Joey Magidson (myself), Myles Hughes, and Keith Lucas. Feel free to follow us.
-Thoughts on the reviews (or anything else on the site for that matter)?

2 comments:

  1. My fiance and I saw Brothers on Friday and I would like to offer my two cents.

    Bailee Madison (as oldest daughter Isabelle) gave one of the best performances I have ever seen. Period. I have NEVER been as moved by a child actor.

    I have not seen someone so skilled at 'trying not to cry' acting since Mel Gibson in the dinner table scene in 'Signs'.

    Many reviews have mentioned that she gives a great performance, but I am shocked it stops there. I think she deserves a nomination, and as of right now, a clear win.

    Couldn't take my eyes off of her the whole movie and I believed all of what I'm saying here even before her climax scene with the balloon.

    I don't know how she managed to steal the film from the 3 well written, well delivered star turns .... but she did

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's excellent as well, but I doubt a nomination is in her future, for this role at least...

    ReplyDelete