December 18, 2009

The writers from Entertainment Weekly show off their top 10 lists!

Take a gander:

Lisa Schwarzbaum

  1. The Hurt Locker
  2. Up
  3. Coraline
  4. Up in the Air
  5. Where the Wild Things Are
  6. Fantastic Mr. Fox
  7. A Serious Man
  8. Big Fan
  9. District 9
  10. Everlasting Moments

Owen Gleiberman

  1. Up in the Air
  2. Inglourious Basterds
  3. Precious
  4. I Love You Man
  5. Food Inc
  6. 500 Days of Summer
  7. Fantastic Mr. Fox
  8. Girlfriend Experience
  9. Hurt Locker
  10. Adventureland
-Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Between the two of them, they've got about half of my likely top 10 included, which I always like...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging Lisa's list. at least 3 of those are on my list plus potentially 1-2 more. Owen's is good too except you know I don't like basterds. Glad about the inclusions of food inc and girlfriend experience! I like precious too but that's not surprise

    ReplyDelete